With the guidance of The Langham’s Chefs, spend the day learning their trade secrets. A wonderful experience for both novices and accomplished cooks, you will learn to create delicious seasonal French inspired dishes, and then enjoy eating them!
We will equip you with some of Michel Roux Jr’s finest recipes to re-create at home. You will learn a range of key cooking skills, with the chance to ask all of your burning food questions along the way.
Upon completion of each dish, guests will eat in the dining room, accompanied by a glass of wine.
You will learn:
- Chef’s choice seasonal 3-course menu
Included in this course:
- Welcome tea, coffee & juices
- Three-course meal
- A glass of wine with each course
- The recipe pack from the day
- A Sauce by the Langham apron & tote bag
Timings: Arrival at 9.45am (session to begin at 10am). Masterclass finishes by 4pm.
Age: The minimum age required to take this class is 18 years.
- Class timings are subject to change.
- Bookings for this class close 48 hours in advance.
- Before booking a voucher, please remember that courses are available only on selected dates throughout the year.
To purchase this class as a gift voucher, please view here.