Summer Fruits Masterclass
Looking for things to do this summer in London? Join award-winning pastry chef and author of ‘The Last Bite’, Anna Higham in her sensational half-day Summer Fruits Masterclass – a fantastic celebration of fresh, seasonal fruit – and learn the foundations to creating tasty, wholesome, sweet dishes.
From jams and tasty dried fruit snacks to syrups and cordials, Anna will teach the essential skills required to make exceptional desserts in this incredibly sought-after masterclass at Sauce by The Langham.
From honing her skills at the Gordon Ramsay Group and running the pastry section at London’s The River Café, to becoming Head Baker at Quince Bakery, this class in London is an exciting opportunity for budding chefs to learn how to create sweet treats from the very best in the business.
What will you learn:
- How to make fruit jams made using fresh, seasonal fruit
- An introduction into flavoursome fruit leathers
- The essentials of creating traditional fruit cordials
- Everything a chef needs to make delicious, sweet syrups
- How to make vinegars which can elevate endless dishes!
This course will conclude in the Pantry dining room where all participants will have the chance to savour their fruity creations, accompanied by the famous Langham sweet scones to try with your newly made jams, alongside a glass of English fizz or tea.
Included in this course:
- Welcome tea and coffee
- Takeaway boxes to pack up any goodies made in the class
- The recipe pack from the day
- A Sauce by The Langham apron, cloth and tote bag
Timings: 9:15am – 2:00pm approx. Please allow for additional time to accommodate dining and/or longer cooking times.
Age: The minimum age required to take this course is 18 years.
- Class timings are subject to change.
- Bookings for this class close 48 hours in advance.