Acclaimed guest chef Jitin Joshi, previously of Michelin-starred Benares and Gymkhana restaurants in Mayfair, hosts this half-day masterclass. Chef Jitin teaches about the history, benefits and uses of essential cooking spices in creating some of the most flavoursome dishes from the Indian sub-continent.
This class concludes in the dining room with a fragrant and delicious Family-Style lunch, served with a glass of wine.
Due to the nature of South India’s largely meat-free diet, this class is perfect for vegetarians and pescatarians.
You will learn:
- Aromatic chaats
- South-Indian seabass and sauce
- Lemon rice
- A spiced pannacotta
Please note the above are only a sample and we reserve the right to change the dishes.
Included in this course:
- Welcome tea, coffee & juices
- Family style lunch,
- A glass of wine
- The recipe pack from the day
- A Sauce by the Langham apron & tote bag
Timings: 9:15am -2:00pm approx.
Age: The minimum age required to take this course is 18 years.
- Class timings are subject to change.
- Bookings for this class close 48 hours in advance.