Masterclass with Michel Roux Jr
- Spend a day with the two Michelin-starred chef Michel Roux Jr., as he guides you through three of his favourite seasonal dishes. The day will be an insight into one of UK’s culinary greats in a fun and informal environment.
This masterclass is for all abilities and will feel creative and relaxed, beginning with a light breakfast and continues with the preparation of a three-course meal specifically designed by the chef for the occasion. Each dish will be demonstrated then executed by the participants under the watchful eye of Michel Roux Jr. and the Sauce team. Once completed you will be taken to the beautiful Pantry dining room to enjoy your dish paired with some delicious wine. Past menus included: Scallops a la nage, lamb with peas à la française, and an apricot and crème fraiche tarte.
Included in this course
- Signed copy of a Michel Roux Jr. cookbook
- Welcome Coffee and Tea
- Three-course meal (as prepared by participants) with paired wine for starter and main.
- The recipe pack from the day
- A Sauce by The Langham apron, cloth and tote bag
Timings: 9.45am – 4pm
Please note class timings are subject to change.
Michel Roux Jr
The Roux family is renowned for its culinary talent and Michel’s association with The Langham began in 2010 when he opened the Roux at The Landau. His cooking career began in France where he worked in Paris and Lyon. Michel has cooked at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong and at Pierre Koffmann’s La Tante Claire in London before joining the family business and running Le Gavroche alongside his collaboration with The Langham.
Michel is known for his role as judge and presenter on various TV cooking shows, including BBC’s MasterChef: The Professionals.