Kids Baking Class – Sweet Bakes
Perfectly suited to little chefs aged 4-10, this class is designed to give children the confidence to try their hand at baking in a fun and supportive environment.
From brownies and cookies, to lemon cake and sweet scones, the children will make four classic bakes, with a break midway for Palm Court sandwiches and refreshments, before heading home with their proud stash of freshly baked goodies ready to show-off and share at home.
While the Sauce team lead this class, children do need an accompanying adult, who can join free of charge.
You will learn:
- A classic lemon drizzle cake
- The Langham sweet scone
- Chocolate fudge brownies
- Choc-chip cookie dough
Please note, the above recipes are for indicative purposes only, and the exact dishes may vary.
Included in this course:
- Welcome tea, coffee & juices
- A light refreshment break for the children
- The recipe pack from the day
- A Sauce by the Langham apron & tote bag
Timings: 9:15am – 1:00pm approx.
- Class timings are subject to change.
- Bookings for this class close 48 hours in advance.
- This class is only available to children between 4 and 10 years old. Each child needs to be accompanied by an adult and accompanying adult goes free.
- Although we always try our best to accommodate dietary requirements at Sauce, we are unable to accommodate a gluten-free diet due to the nature of this class and the recipes used.