Kids Baking Class – Savoury Bakes
Perfect for aspiring chefs aged 6-12, this class will focus on bakery and will change with the seasons.
Perfect for aspiring chefs aged 6-12, this fun and exciting class will focus on bakery and will focussed on savoury bites. During the class kids will learn key techniques from our friendly team of chefs, gaining an understanding of the fundamentals of bakery, and build their all-round kitchen confidence.
Our savoury baking classes will give children an insight into bread making, creating homemade butter, pesto, palmiers, cheese straws or savoury scones. Please note, this list is for representation purposes only and recipe selections may vary slightly.
There are snacks and refreshments to enjoy throughout the class and children will leave with armfuls of freshly baked goodies packaged in custom made boxes and Sauce tote bags. Little chefs do need to be accompanied by an adult, should a bit of additional elbow grease be needed but they will find the day just as entertaining and informative as their small charges.
Included in this course:
- Snacks and refreshments
- Ingredients for delicious baked goods
- The recipe pack from the day
- A Sauce by The Langham apron
- A Sauce by The Langham tote bag
Timings: 9:15am – 1:00pm approximately.
- Class timings are subject to change.
- Bookings for this class close 48 hours in advance.
- This class is only available to children between 6 and 12 years old. Accompanying adult goes free. Each child needs to be accompanied by an adult. Unfortunately, due to the nature of this class, we cannot cater for children with dairy, gluten or egg intolerances.