Kids Easter Baking Class
If you are looking for a fun yet educational experience for your child this Easter break, look no further. The chefs at The Langham, are keen to get kids involved and invite them into our state of the art cookery school Sauce and teach them how to make some lovely Easter treats.
This fun-filled afternoon will put their both their cookery and creative skills to the test. Parents are invited to join and get involved whilst our talented team of chefs will be on hand to help and teach them expert tips and tricks!
Naturally, the little ones will be invited to decorate their masterpieces before indulging on the fruit of their labour.
You will learn:
- Chocolate Chicks Nests
- Carrot Cakes
- Iced Financiers
Included in this course:
- Snack for the participants
- Biscuits to take home
- The recipe pack from the day
- A Sauce by The Langham apron and tote bag
Timings: 9:15am – 1pm
- Class timings are subject to change.
- Bookings for this class close 48 hours in advance.
- Please note this class is only available to children between 4 and 10 years old. Accompanying adult goes free. Each child needs to be accompanied by an adult.
- Unfortunately, due to the nature of this class, we cannot cater for children with dairy, gluten or egg intolerances.