Trade Secrets: Forest to Fork
Experience the captivating “Trade Secrets: Forest to Fork” course, only running during game season, in autumn and winter. Delve into the world of wild food and game, mastering the art of preparing meats such as venison, pheasant, duck, rabbit, and wood pigeon whilst discovering the secrets of enhancing these dishes with Britain’s finest wild ingredients and seasonal vegetables.
With our expert guidance, unlock wonderful flavours from the forest and gain the skills to create an exceptional three-course meal. A unique and unforgettable experience for foodies and nature enthusiasts alike.
You will learn:
- Master the preparation and cooking of game and seasonal wild food.
This course will conclude in the Conservatory or Pantry dining room where all participants will have the chance to savour their creations accompanied by a three-course meal and a glass of wine to match.
Included in this course:
- Welcome tea and coffee
- The recipe pack from the day
- A Sauce by The Langham apron, cloth and tote bag
Timings: 9:45am – 4:00pm approx. Please allow for additional time to accommodate dining and/or longer cooking times.
Age: The minimum age required to take this course is 18 years.
- Class timings are subject to change.
- Bookings for this class close 48 hours in advance.
- Due to the topic of this class, it is unsuited to those with a vegan or vegetarian diet. The protein prepared in this class may vary and will depend on availability.