Cocktail Making Classes
Perfect your cocktail making skills with the award winning Artesian bar team. In this specially designed class you will learn to create three classic cocktails, plus you will have the chance to go ‘back stage’ and visit the laboratory where the real magic happens.
Hosted by the hugely talented and award-winning team from Artesian, you will discover how to perfectly blend, shake or stir three classic cocktails that will never fall out of favour. Additionally, guests will have the rare opportunity to go behind the scenes into the Artesian laboratory and discover what is behind making some of the cocktails in their current ‘minimalistic menu’.
What you will learn:
- Key cocktail making skills and techniques
- Create three classic cocktails that will evolve according to the season
Included in this course
- Welcome cocktail
- Cocktail making/tasting as per the course content
- Artesian Laboratory visit
- A selection of British cured meats from Cannon and Cannon and a British cheese platter from Neal’s Yard Dairy
- The recipe pack from the day
- A Sauce by The Langham apron, cloth and tote bag
Timings: 18.15 -20.00