Cocktail Making Class
Perfect your cocktail making skills with the award-winning Artesian bar team. In this specially designed class, you will learn to create three classic cocktails, which evolve according to the seasons.
Hosted by the award-winning Artesian team, you will discover how to perfectly blend, shake or stir three classic recipes that form the basis of many other famous cocktails. Additionally, guests will have the opportunity to sample Angelo Sato’s fresh and flavourful ‘Humble Chicken ‘menu: a selection of Japanese-inspired small dishes, served during the class, to compliment the cocktails.
You will learn:
- Key cocktail making skills and techniques
- Create three classic cocktails that will evolve according to the season
Included in this course:
- Welcome drink
- Cocktail making/tasting as per the course content
- A selection of snacks
- The recipe pack from the day
Timings: 6pm – 8:30pm
Age: The minimum age required to take this class is 18 years.
- Class timings are subject to change.
- Bookings for this class close 48 hours in advance.
- Before booking a voucher, please remember that courses are available only on selected dates throughout the year.
To purchase this class as a gift voucher, please view here.