Afternoon Tea Masterclass at The Langham, London ‘Where the tradition began’
Afternoon Tea is loved all around the world and what better place to learn more about its heritage, how to make one its most essential elements and experience the joy of the occasion itself, than at the birthplace of the tradition, The Langham, London.
After the Masterclass, take your seat in the opulent surroundings of Palm Court to experience the complete Afternoon Tea including a glass of Gusbourne sparkling English wine.
Included in this course:
- Learn the art of making perfectly light plain and raisin scones
- The Langham, London afternoon tea is inspired by British biscuits and tarts; learn how to make our famous custard cream inspired biscuit
- Ingredients for delicious baked goods
- The recipe pack from the day
- A Sauce by The Langham apron
- Award-winning Langham Afternoon Tea at Palm Court at The Langham, London
Timings: 12:30 -15:00
Please note class timings are subject to change.