Gingerbread House Decorating Workshop
Biscuiteers Baking Company is teaming up with The Langham, London this winter to offer an extra special Gingerbread House Decorating workshop.
This hands-on Christmas class invites little chefs, aged 4-10, to decorate their very own gingerbread houses with sweets, sprinkles, and icing, all in our festively decorated Conservatory dining room.
The children will bake their own Snickerdoodle cookie before diving into our magical decorating workshop and heading for home with their festive creations beautifully packaged.
While the Sauce team leads this class, children do need an accompanying adult, who can join free of charge.
You will learn:
- The best Snickerdoodle cookie recipe
- Gingerbread house decorating tips
Included in this course:
- The assembled gingerbread house and all the delicious decorations
- Welcome tea, coffee & juices
- A light refreshment break for the children
- The recipe pack from the day
- A Sauce by the Langham apron & tote bag
Timings: 09:15am – 1pm approx.
- Class timings are subject to change.
- Bookings for this class close 48 hours in advance.
- This class is only available to children between 4 and 10 years old.
- Participants are required to be joined by an adult admitted free of charge.
- Although we always try our best to accommodate dietary requirements at Sauce, we are unable to accommodate a gluten-free diet due to the nature of this class and the recipes used.