Shaken & Seared
Master the art of preparing the perfect steak in this exciting class at Sauce.
Taking place after work hours, at the end of the week, it’s the perfect alternative to a dinner out whilst learning some fantastic new skills that will impress friends and family.
Along with the key cooking techniques, you will also learn how to whip-up some fantastic sauces that can be used to elevate this dish even more.
This steak night course will conclude in the Pantry dining room where all participants will have the chance to savour their creations accompanied by a crisp glass of wine.
You will learn:
- Cook the perfect fillet steak
- Prepare three delicious steak sauces
Included in this course:
- Welcome cocktail
- Steak dinner served with classic sides and a chilled glass of wine
- Family style dessert
- The recipe pack for the day
- A Sauce by The Langham apron, cloth and tote bag
Timings: 6:30pm – 9:00pm approx. Please allow for additional time to accommodate dining and/or longer cooking times.
Age: The minimum age required to take this course is 18 years.
- Class timings are subject to change.
- Bookings for this class close 48 hours in advance.
- Before booking a voucher, please remember that courses are available only on selected dates throughout the year.
To purchase this class as a gift voucher, please view here.