Master the art of rolling and shaping your own fresh pasta in this exciting class at Sauce.
Taking place after work hours, at the end of the week, it’s the perfect alternative to a dinner out whilst learning some fantastic new skills that will impress friends and family.
Along with the key cooking techniques, you will also learn how to whip-up some fantastic sauces that can be used to elevate this dish even more.
This pasta making course will conclude in the Pantry dining room where all participants will have the chance to savour their creations accompanied by a crisp glass of wine.
You will learn:
- How to make fresh pasta from scratch plus accompanying sauces
Included in this course:
- 2x Italian cocktails
- Pasta dinner served with seasonal sides and a chilled glass of wine
- Family style dessert
- The recipe pack for the day
- A Sauce by The Langham apron, cloth and tote bag
Timings: 6:30pm – 9:00pm approx. Please allow for additional time to accommodate dining and/or longer cooking times.
Age: The minimum age required to take this course is 18 years.
- This class is suitable for Vegetarians.
- The recipes taught within this class may not be substituted for meat-based recipes.
- Class timings are subject to change.
- Bookings for this class close 48 hours in advance.
- Before booking a voucher, please remember that courses are available only on selected dates throughout the year.