Master the Pasta
This class teaches the art of creating fresh pasta from scratch, mastering various shapes & fillings. We also cover a selection of classic sauces to elevate your pasta dishes to new heights.
The course culminates in the dining room with participants sampling their preferred pasta dish with a glass of wine, before taking home the rest of their pasta to enjoy.
You will learn:
- Fresh tagliatelle & pappardelle
- Filled pasta: ravioli & tortellini
- Potato gnocchi
- Sage butter, tomato sauce & pesto
Please note, the above recipes are for indicative purposes only, and the exact dishes may vary.
Included in this course:
- Welcome tea & coffee
- Light pasta lunch
- A glass of wine
- The recipe pack from the day
- A Sauce by the Langham apron & tote bag
Timings: 9:15am -2:00pm approx.
Age: The minimum age required to take this class is 18 years.
- While we aim to conclude the session at 2:00pm; depending on the pace of the class, this can overrun.
- Bookings for this class close 48 hours in advance.
- Although we always try our best to accommodate dietary requirements at Sauce, we are unable to accommodate a gluten-free diet due to the nature of this class and the recipes used.
- Before booking a voucher, please remember that courses are available only on selected dates throughout the year.
To purchase this class as a gift voucher, please view here.