Master the Pasta
This Italian staple food can be found in any British household. However not all pasta is alike, during this course enjoy discovering the secrets of making your own pasta dough and you will soon come to realise how it elevates any dish to a new level.
Throughout this pasta making class, you will be taught how to roll out and make a plethora of pasta shapes, as well as learning to cook some simple and delicious sauces to go with them.
This course will conclude in the Pantry dining room where all participants will have the chance to savour their creations accompanied by a glass of wine.
What you will learn
The building blocks for making –
- Tagliatelle or pappardelle
- Filled pasta – ravioli, tortellini
- Potato gnocchi
- Sage butter sauce, tomato sauce and pesto
Included in this course
- Welcome Coffee and Tea
- One dish (as prepared by participants) with paired wine
- Pasta to take back home
- The recipe pack from the day
- A Sauce by The Langham apron, cloth and tote bag
Timings: 9:15am -2:00pm