Kitchen Confidence – Half Day Class
As the name implies, this class is where we demystify classic cooking techniques and ignite your passion for cooking once more! Under our expert guidance, you will master knife skills, fish filleting, and create splendid sauces with ease.
After the comprehensive session, enjoy a spectacular lunch with fellow participants in our beautiful dining room.
You will learn:
- Essential knife skills
- Staple stocks & sauces
- How to fillet a fish
- A simple, seasonal dessert
Included in this course:
- Welcome coffee & tea
- Light seasonal lunch
- A glass of wine
- The recipe pack
- A Sauce by the Langham apron, cloth & tote bag
Timings: 9:15am -2:00pm approx.
Age: The minimum age required to take this class is 18 years.
- While we aim to conclude the session at 2:00pm; depending on the pace of the class, this can overrun.
- Bookings for this class close 48 hours in advance.
- Although we always try our best to accommodate dietary requirements at Sauce, we are unable to accommodate a vegetarian or vegan diet as part of this class, due to the topics covered.
- Before booking a voucher, please remember that courses are available only on selected dates throughout the year.
To purchase this class as a gift voucher, please view here.