Kitchen Confidence – Half Day Class
This half-day class will allow you to hone your skills and learn new ones, as well as understand the principles of good cooking.
A fun way to extend your repertoire of skills and put them to the test by preparing a main course to enjoy it in the company of other participants in our beautiful dining room; The Pantry at the end of the session.
What you will learn
- Basic knife cuts basics
- A simple sauce like hollandaise
- Fish filleting or basic butchery
- Vinaigrettes and the do’s and don’ts of salads
- A simple and impressive dessert
Included in this course
- Welcome coffee and tea
- A complete main course prepared by participants, paired with a glass of wine
- The recipe pack from the day
- A Sauce by the Langham apron, cloth and tote bag
Timings: 9:15am -2:00pm
Please note class timings are subject to change.