Learn the four pillars of bread making that will take your abilities to new heights and leave you with the skills to create the most satisfying and beautiful bakes.
Is there anything more satisfying that warm bread, fresh from the oven?
During Sauce’s half day bread class, you will learn the four pillars of bread making that will take your abilities to new heights and leave you with the skills to create the most satisfying and beautiful bakes.
From the classic white loaf to enriched doughs, poolish as well as wholegrain and heritage bakes, participants will learn how to bake an array of scrumptious breads, from milk buns to focaccia with the guidance of our expert Chef’s Millie and Frances.
This course will conclude in the Pantry dining room where all participants will have the chance to savour their creations accompanied by light lunch and a glass of wine to match.
Included in this course:
- Welcome Coffee and Tea
- Light meal, accompanied by bread prepared by participants
- The recipe pack from the day
- A Sauce by The Langham apron & tote bag
Timings: 9:15am – 2:00pm approx. Please allow for additional time to accommodate longer bakes.
Age: The minimum age required to take this class is 18years.
- Class timings are subject to change.
- Bookings for this class close 48 hours in advance.
- Gluten intolerant guests cannot be accommodated due to the nature of the class and recipes used.