During this half-day class, you will learn the fundamentals of bread making, mastering a range of classic techniques from preparing a rustic country loaf and enriched doughs, to heritage grains and pre-fermentation – all guided by The Langham’s very own resident baker: Chef Frances Aizlewood.
This course will conclude in the dining room, accompanied by a plentiful lunch and a glass of wine. Participants will be able to take their delicious baked goods home to share, or enjoy solo!
You will learn:
- Milk Buns
- Soda Bread
- Rustic Country Loaf
Please note, the above recipes are for indicative purposes only, and the exact dishes may vary.
Included in this course:
- Welcome tea & coffee
- A plentiful lunch
- A glass of wine
- The recipe pack from the day
- A Sauce by the Langham apron & tote bag
Timings: 9:15am – 2:00pm approx.
Age: The minimum age required to take this class is 18 years.
- While we aim to conclude the session at 2:00pm; depending on the pace of the class, this can overrun.
- Bookings for this class close 48 hours in advance.
- Although we always try our best to accommodate dietary requirements at Sauce, we are unable to accommodate a gluten-free diet due to the nature of this class and the recipes used.
- Before booking a voucher, please remember that courses are available only on selected dates throughout the year.
To purchase this class as a gift voucher, please view here.