Sous Chefs Class – Pasta
This cookery class is specifically designed for 12-16 year olds to learn the art of making the perfect pasta at home. From how to create a selection of mouth-watering sauces, to the basics of dough making and preparing, budding chefs will have the chance to take this humble dish to the next level and impress family and friends. Not only is this class a perfect holiday activity, but it also offers an educational experience for all attendees. Before heading off, everyone gathers around the table for a light lunch, the perfect opportunity to compare notes and make new friends.
You will learn:
- How to make the perfect fresh pasta dough
- Techniques for rolling and cutting a variety of pasta shapes
- Delicious recipes for fresh pasta sauces
Included in this course:
- A light seasonal lunch in our beautiful dining room
- Delicious goodies to take home
- The recipe pack from the day
- A Sauce by The Langham apron, cloth and tote bag
Timings: 10:00am – 2:30pm approx.
Age: 12 to 16 years old
- Class timings are subject to change.
- Bookings for this class close 48 hours in advance.
- Participants are required to be joined by an adult admitted free of charge.
- We recommend participants to arrive at 9:45am for a 10:00am start, and although we aim to conclude the session at 2:30pm, this may overrun.