Proper Puddings eGift
Master the art of creating sweet shortcrust pastry and rich chocolate fondant. Our skilled Sauce team will guide you through the process, ensuring you can recreate these delectable puddings effortlessly, time and again.
As the day comes to a close, you’ll have the opportunity to savour all recipes covered during the class with a glass of wine, before taking home all four desserts to share (or not!)
You will learn:
- Seasonal fruit tarts
- Shortcrust sweet pastry
- Crème pâtissière
- Chocolate fondant
Please note, the above recipes are for indicative purposes only, and the exact dishes may vary.
Included in this course:
- Welcome tea & coffee
- Four desserts to enjoy at home
- A glass of wine
- The recipe pack from the day
- A Sauce by the Langham apron & tote bag
Timings: 9:15am – 2:00pm approx.
Age: The minimum age required to take this class is 18 years.
- While we aim to conclude the session at 2:00pm; depending on the pace of the class, this can overrun.
- Bookings for this class close 48 hours in advance.
- Although we always try our best to accommodate dietary requirements at Sauce, we are unable to accommodate a gluten-free diet due to the nature of this class and the recipes used.
- The above are only a sample of puddings and we reserve the right to change the dishes.