Cocktail Making Classes – Gift
There is always a good excuse for a cocktail. Should you find it challenging to attempt anything more ambitious than a Gin and Tonic however, we recommend coming along to this brand new cocktail making experience.
Hosted by the hugely talented and award-winning team from Artesian, you will discover how to perfectly blend, shake or stir three classic cocktails that will never fall out of favour. Additionally, guests will have the rare opportunity to go behind the scenes into the Artesian laboratory and discover what is behind making some of the cocktails in their current ‘minimalistic menu’.
To complete the evening you will be taken to Roux at The Landau to indulge in a three-course menu before heading home.
What you will learn:
- Key cocktail making skills and techniques
- Create three classic cocktails that will evolve according to the season
Included in this course
- Welcome cocktail
- Selection of welcome canapés
- Cocktail making/tasting as per the course content
- Artesian Laboratory visit
- Three-course set menu at Roux
- The recipe pack from the day
- A Sauce by The Langham apron, cloth and tote bag
Duration: 18.15 -20.00, followed by dinner