Whisky Tasting Classes
The Artesian bar hosts exclusive whisky tasting classes at Sauce. Take a whisky journey through Scotland, America and Japan without leaving central London.
Join the award-winning Artesian team for an explorative evening of whisky sampling from around the globe.
You will be taken on an interesting and informative journey that delves into the history, creation process and taste profiles of different whiskies from Ireland, Scotland, America and Japan. This experience will not only offer you a greater understanding of whisky but will also advise you on ‘whizzing up’ the perfect cocktail at home.
Upon arrival enjoy a welcome whisky cocktail and meet one of the senior bartenders from the Artesian who will host you for the evening as they introduce you to four exciting whiskies to try. Leave the masterclass with expert knowledge, dinner party tips and cocktail knowledge to impress your friends and family. Whiskies will evolve throughout the year according to new exciting releases and seasons, to ensure the experience will always be exciting and expertly matched with the delicious snacks on offer.
What you will learn:
- Discover the history of whisky making
- Different manufacturing techniques
- Flavour patterns
- Delicious whisky cocktail recipes
Included in this course:
- Welcome drink
- A selection of British cured meats from Cannon and Cannon and a British cheese platter from Neal’s Yard Dairy
- Whisky tasting (four – 15ml) as per the course content plus a whisky cocktail
- A Sauce by The Langham apron, cloth and tote bag
- Timings: 17.45 -20.00