The Modern British Tavern
A modern look at British pub classics makes up this day’s class. You will enjoy learning how to make the perfect pie as well as other great dishes like our delicious cock crab crumpets and sticky toffee pudding. This class will be a celebration of hearty British cuisine with a seasonal twist.
The Wigmore’s Head Chef James Hawley will lead you through the fun-filled day, where you can devour your delicious results around the table with a quality glass of wine. Should the mood strike you, why not conclude this great day with a celebratory pint in The Wigmore?
Included in this course
- A light Welcome Breakfast
- Three course meal (as prepared by participants) with paired wine for starter and main
- Complimentary Pint at The Wigmore
- The recipe pack from the day
- A Sauce by The Langham apron, cloth and tote bag
Timings: 9.45am – 4pm