Palm Court’s Afternoon Tea
Indulge in a day of discovering the British tradition of Afternoon Tea under the expert guidance of the Langham’s Executive Pastry Chef Andrew Gravett.
Palm Court is famed as being the birthplace of Afternoon Tea and this class will unravel the mysteries of French patisserie and teach key techniques. Following our SeasonaliTea afternoon tea concept, the patisserie and tea cakes evolve throughout the year, using the very best ingredients available at that time. As a result, you will experience a full Afternoon Tea over the course of the day with plenty of extra ‘goodies’ to take home and share with family and friends.
Included in this course
- A light Welcome Breakfast
- Sandwiches and Afternoon Tea dishes (as prepared by participants) with paired wine
- Scones, Patisseries, Jam and Tea cake to take back home
- The recipe pack from the day
- A Sauce by The Langham apron, cloth and tote bag
Timings: 9.45am – 4pm