Master Chinese cuisine with chef Ching He Huang
This February, join Emmy nominated TV chef and best-selling author Ching He Huang for an Asian fusion Masterclass at Sauce by The Langham. Presently one of the most influential voices in Chinese cookery, Ching has become an ambassador and expert of Asian cuisine around the world. Determined to transform people’s perception of Chinese cuisine and its influence around the world, she is delighted to share her knowledge at Sauce during an exclusive cookery class.
Ching will be teaching the art of cooking delicious recipes from her new book Wok On: Deliciously Balanced Meals in 30 Minutes or Less. With her guidance you will able to recreate these mouth-watering recipes and eat the fruits of your labour, paired with some delicious wines, in the beautiful dining room of Sauce. Created with nutrition, taste and simplicity in mind, the recipes focus on the techniques you may not have considered when using your wok and show its versatility from sautéing and braising to frying and steaming.
What you will learn
- Create flavoursome, fresh Asian dishes in record time
- Master the art of wok cooking
Included in this course
- A light welcome breakfast
- 4 dishes (as prepared by participants) with paired wine
- The recipe pack from the day
- A signed copy of chef Ching’s latest book Wok on.
- A Sauce by The Langham apron, cloth and tote bag
- Approximate Timing: 9.45-15.00